Costings of our delivery charges are made up as follows:
- Courier charges (fuel surcharges are added to normal rate charged by most couriers; certain postal areas also incur additional costs).
- Packaging (box, packing material, tape, franking labels, plastic envelope for invoice).
- Insurance (every order is insured)
- PC solely for labelling and manifest processing etc. (PC is replaced every 2 years).
- Licence fee annually paid, for Royal Mail Collections.
- Two members of staff mainly employed for packing orders.
- Documentation (extra paperwork is often required on many courier deliveries).
- Free delivery (We do appreciate that some practices and universities are closed during this period, however we cannot offer free
delivery to house/home addresses due to extra courier/postal charges; this includes practices based or registered at these addresses).